Sunday, September 4, 2022

Site Changes and Updates

Steggo Studios is churning right along. The last few months have been really good from a sales perspective both through Instagram and the Reverb store. That being said, I'm not getting any sales traffic through the blog - so I've decided to remove the "pedals for sale" gadget from the sidebar (which you couldn't see in mobile anyway). That being said, I'm keeping the "Contact Steggo" form, so anyone can get in touch to ask for custom pedals. So what does that mean for the blog?


Well, in a way the blog is sort of going back to its roots with minimal changes. This will be the primary development blog where I talk about new builds, etc. I've recently picked up some veroboard (oh yeah, I'm going completely off the deep end) to test out designs without having to etch them. I'll likely pick up some perfboard as well. Any new "Steggo" pedals will be featured here as well - and there are a lot of really fun pedals in the pipeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment