Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Teaser Time! Upcoming Pedals from Steggo!

One of my goals for this year was to get to the point to where I could sell pedals with all original and/or licensed art. A few of these, like the Steggo-san Overdrive, the various Thagomizers, and the Browncoat are already out there, but I really wanted to get some of my favorite pedals out there in unique dino form. Now that all of the dinos are back from vacation, there has been a lot of prototyping and art layout going on in the background, so I figured it was time for some teasers!!!

Steggo himself somewhere in the skunk works!

One that everyone is already aware of is the Dimetrodon Distortion pedal. I'm still massaging the circuit just a little on this one before it heads out into the world, but it will be available soon, in reasonable quantity, and at a crazy low dino price!


Not all of the pedals coming out will be dino themed, simply because I've come up with some cool enclosures that are free and clear on their own. I'm thinking about making a few more of the Monolith pedals, and I may even do a dual pedal that clones the Cheese Source pedal, since I can do both. I'm still working on a theme.


My Zendrive clone, the Zen Steggo, will also be produced. It will also be at a crazy low dino price. I would be selling them already, but the one spare I have is spoken for already...


So that leaves (drum roll) new stuff!!! Most of the builds are ones I've done before, but they're going to have fun new dino enclosures and names - and all of these will have original dino art supplied by my wife (like on the dimetrodon distortion). Here's the current plan for the next couple of months:
  • A Klon Centaur clone
  • A Phaser
  • A Delay Pedal
  • An unusual Big Muff clone
  • A Compressor
  • A Chorus
Most of these I've built before and featured on the blog, but the planned chorus is new - I'm really hoping it works, though! The whole team here has had a lot of fun coming up with the new artwork, and I really hope you guys like it! If you're feeling adventurous - put some guesses of names and/or which pedals I'll be cloning in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment